I have to assume your pretty new to Studio one, and digital recording in general? Did you know that there are HUNDREDS of video's dealing with everything from the most beginner related content to midi mapping and advanced automated mixdowns. There are many videos done by Presonus, and they are located in your "My Presonus" account below the downloads and the content. There is also HST, the Home Studio Trainer, Johnny Giebs site where there are videos, and one on one training, and there is always Google, and keyword searchs...
I have to tell you that you didn't follow the instructions located in BRIGHT RED on the top of the "ask a question" page, which makes it nearly impossible t
Please Read Before Asking Question
Make sure you include enough information so you can receive a proper answer:
- Your Computer Make and Model
- Operating System and Version
- Application Version
- Audio Interface and it's Driver Version
- Digital Mixer and it's Driver/Firmware Version
- Fill out as much detail as possible in the "More Information" area
o help you.