We would like to be able to use STUDIO ONE for production of live Praise and Worship services at Church.
ABLETON LIVE seems to be somewhat of a standard for such productions, but since we use STUDIO ONE to produce our stems it would be awesome to be able to control our services from Studio One or an addin for same.
Typically missing features are:
1) A way to play back multiple songs in one set
2) A way to display Lyrics for a "sing along" experience for the audience.
3) A way to control via midi external devices, such as DMX lighting.
4) A way to play videos as part of the "set"
5) A way to control all the above from ATOM or a similar live production controller.
6) A way to use STUDIO ONE as a keyboard station with virtual instruments and patches automatically loading from the set script.
Most of these things can already be done within the program, but in a clunky and non intuitive way.
From a selfish point of view this would be an awesome assist for us. From a PRESONUS point of view this is a huge market that you could own a large part of.
Thanks for all the great products!