Primary Guide to fix brother printer wifi connection problem-
- Power off the brother printer and router for one minute and then power it back on.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi on your brother printer for one minute and then turn it back on. try to connect your brother printer to the wifi now. Let’s see if it is connecting to the network or not.
- Let’s try to connect your printer to the Wifi using the WPS method.
Change the wifi name and password-
- Click on the Menu; go to the network using the down arrow button and press the ok button.
- Now Click on WLAN and press, ok using up and down key.
- Press the setup wizard using up and down key and click on ok.
- When you see the WIFI enable the option, you need to press yes.
- Now your brother wifi printer will automatically search the wireless network; you need to select your network name and press ok.
- Now you need to type your password. And ok.
Reset Network Settings-
- Power on your brother printer.
- Press the menu button, go to the network using down arrow button and click on ok.
- Now Select Reset Network using the down arrow button and press the ok button.
- Click the no. 1 button to start the Reset network process.
Finally, your brother wireless printer will begin the reset network activity. Once it completes, you should try to connect your brother printer to the wifi.