If you have not created any macros yet, you will want to go into Documents>Studio One>Macros and delete the commandbar.xml file. Once you close and re-open Studio One, it should resolve your issue. If it does not, try deleting the entire macro folder and then re-open Studio One. If you are still having a problem, please try deleting your settings files. Here are instructions:
1. Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
2. Copy the contents of the folder over to a folder on your desktop.
3. Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file as well as the "Extensions" folder.
4. Open S1 and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.
5. Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, simply double-click one of your Sound Sets under Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets.