Questions & Answers

Documents needed for Education license

+2 votes
asked May 17, 2018 in Studio One 3 by lancemakue (170 points)
I currently have a normal license for studio one and would like to upgrade with educational license. Which documents are required?
And who do i contact to begin the process? As I am located in South Africa

1 Answer

0 votes
answered May 18, 2018 by PreSonuSales3 (14,430 points)
Best answer
Typically we require some sort of proof of current enrollment in a high school, higher education facility, or equivalent. A current transcript, school ID or similar credentials is normally requested.

For more information please contact your PreSonus distributor.