Studio One Free is a free-to-use version of our Studio One recording software that can be used by anyone.
Registration with PreSonus is now required to obtain a license for Studio One Free.
More information about the software can be found here: http://www.presonus.com/products/studio-one/compare-versions.
A direct link to the software can be found here: https://shop.presonus.com/products/studio-one-prods/Studio-One-Free
Below are a list of guidelines one should keep in mind when using this free software:
1. As Studio One Free is free software, no support is officially given by PreSonus. Help can be found on our user forums:
2. During the installation process (where the Content is installed), a reference is made to the "User Account". This is for the paid versions of our software, and is not required for Studio One Free.
3. If you want to try out the Demo to get most of the full functionality of Studio One, install Studio One Free first, then inside Studio One, you will see a menu on the tool bar at the top that says "Studio One Activation", in this menu you will find a link for Studio One Demo. Click this to activate the 30-day Demo.
4. Once the 30-Day Trial period is over, Studio One will revert back to the Free version.
5. Studio One Free software is limited to "Stereo" audio input and "Stereo" audio output.
**PLEASE NOTE: PRESONUS DOES NOT PROVIDE TECH SUPPORT FOR THESE FREE/DEMO PRODUCTS. TECH SUPPORT IS FOR PREMIUM CUSTOMERS ONLY.