I have just bought my new Temblor T10 and finished calibrating it with my powered Fluid F5 studio monitors and mixer.
I am still experiencing a faint, dull thud of the bass through my Fluid F5's however. Does anyone know how to rectify this? Extremely grateful for any help. Below are the features of the Fluid F5's.
- Frequency response: 49 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 40 watts
- High-frequency amplifier power: 30 watts
- Signal-to-noise: > 100 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum (101dB Max SPL)
- Power: 115V ~50/60 Hz or 230V~50/60 Hz user switchable
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 10.25” x 6.9” x 7.7” / 260 x 176 x 195 mm
- Weight (single monitor): 11 lbs / 5 kg