Whether you want to freely give away or sell your copy of Studio One, the EULA (End User License Agreement) allows for the permanent transfer of your license to another person. To do this, you need only complete the PDF form available below and email it to email@example.com . Please read the following stipulations regarding license transfer before completing the form:
- License Transfer requests will be processed in 5 business days of the request being received, and both the original owner and new owner will receive verification of the transfer via email.
- The new owner must have a registered and activated user account for the transfer to take place.
- License transfer is permanent, and cannot be und.
- You are legally required to remove any installation of , as well as any installers, your computers after transferring your license.
- It is not possible to transfer a license that has been used as part of an upgrade to another license. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Pro Version 1 after upgrading to Version 2
- Artist after upgrading to any other version
- NFR (Not For Resale) Licenses can not be transferred