Some important features needed in studio one for video based audio production:
1) A separate video track should appear in the session when video file is imported.
2) It must be made possible to import multiple videos and more format compatibility is needed. (Mov files need to be included in S1 in windows).
3) Video playback generally lags a lot in Studio one and many switch to other DAWs because of this.
4) Add beat/bar marker: In pro tools by pressing cmd + I, it's possible to assign the tempo corresponding to the frame change/transition so that the last upbeat exactly falls on the last frame of the scene so that the music can be constructed around the tempo between the starting frame and ending frame of a video scene. Basically the feature takes into consideration the time difference between the previous marker (first frame of scene) and the succeeding marker (last frame of the scene), asks what "bar/beat/subcount" the latter marker should fall exactly at and done. It adjusts the tempo between those 2 markers based on these inputs.
5) Exporting video files: More formats needed. And sometimes when exporting videos, it tends to hang