Capture 2 can be found on the downloads page of the link below:
Capture 2 Downloads
You can also Register your StudioLive mixer and download Capture from your My Presonus Account.
How to Register your StudioLive for Download:
- Log in to your account here:
- Once in your account, locate the column on the right-side of the screen labeled "My hardware". Please select the "Register new Hardware" button and register your hardware now. (if your hardware is already registered in your account, then skip this and move to next step.)
*This is required to enable Capture to appear.
- Your device should now be found under the "My Hardware" section of your User Account. If it is not, go to
"Hardware Warranty Registration" and register your product.
- After you register your mixer go back to "My Hardware", click on "see all details" and you will see the list of available software for your board. The Capture software will be listed under your StudioLive mixer.
*Please be aware of system requirements for each Version of Capture, your hardware, DAW, and drivers. The largest minimum system requirements out of the collective is the one to go by. If you do not adhere to this, you most likely will experience some issues or failure, due to not meeting the needs of the software/drivers to run.
-for Capture version Tech Specs please refer to :
To Download Capture:
- Click on the installer for your Operating System and save it to your computer.
To install Capture on your Computer:
- PC - You will find the PreSonus Capture Installer in your downloads folder.
Double click it and select YES if prompted then run through the Wizard to install the software on your PC.
- MAC - You will find the PreSonus Capture Installer in the Downloads folder.
Double click the .dmg file and this will open a window with the Capture application located there.
Open a new Finder window and go to your Applications folder.
Just drag and drop the Capture icon into your Applications folder
This will install the Capture software. You can launch it from the Applications folder, or place a shortcut in your Dock.
You should now have the latest version of Capture installed on your computer.
How to find the Capture Manuals:
Please click on this link: