Please try resetting the Studio One Settings:
1. Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
2. Copy the contents of the folder over to a folder on your desktop.
3. Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file.
4. Open S1 and go to Studio One>Prerefences to reconfigure your settings.
5. Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, simply double-click one of your Sound Sets under Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets.
If you are still having a problem, please create a Support Ticket and send us a SPX file from your system. Here are instructions:
To access your MAC's System Profile:
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan): Apple Menu --> About this Mac... --> System Report --> File --> Save
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite): Apple Menu --> About this Mac... --> System Report --> File --> Save
- OS X 10.7 to 10.9 (Lion / Mountain Lion / Mavericks): Apple Menu --> About this Mac... --> More Info... --> System Report --> File --> Save
- OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or earlier: Apple Menu --> About this Mac… ---> More Info -->
File --> Save As
- Save it as "your_name.spx"
- Attach the .spx file to the support ticket.