Answer to be able to connect Studiolive Series III to Studio one in DAW Control.
1. You must login into your account at my.presonus.com.
2.. You must go to Public Beta forum, this link https://forums.presonus.com/viewforum.php?f=383
3. Click on "Click here to verify you are human"
4.The 5th topic with the yellow lock is were the "BETA" firmware 1.7.13343 is to be downloaded.
5. Choose the one for your console. Unzip it and copy to an SD Card the .img file. Of course your SD Card is connected to your computer and mounted as a disk, using a Card Reader or inserted into a slot in your computer.
6. Insert the SD Card into your console and go to System/Firmware and touch "check for update", it will show you the SD Card update.
7. Do the update and wait until it finish ( around two minutes)
8. The only way to make the DAW Control to work is connecting your Console Ethernet to a Router, and the computer to the same Router. This way they are in the same network.
9. Open Studio One, and touch the DAW button in your Console.
10. Enjoy finally your DAW Control.
Beers for everybody