I'm experiencing the same issue on the Lenovo ideapad s400-touch i3-3227U. Very irritating, spend now 3 day's adjusting Win10-64b. touch preferences( right-click-off),HD energy-safer off, screen size, kill unused processes, run hardware tests, factory reset and other OS(win8.1). No luck, the issue stay's.
According to the Presonus support it must be a malfunction or incapability of the Lenovo touch laptop?
- Impossible to make a live mix with tiny adjustments of 0.1 Db to 1Db on all type of the faders. (channel, main, mix & effect)
- External usb-Mouse control or laptop mouse-pad has a smooth control of all type of the faders. with adjustments of 0.1Db possible.
- No messages or faq found about this issue until now (this post)
- I'm obvious not the only one who encounters this problem. (this post)
- Who is encountering the same problem with UC-control on a touch screen and what brand of device and what type of system OS?
- Does anyone have a solution or more info ? Because it seems i'm not the only one, it's not possible my lenovo has a malfunction.
- Were do i need to post this? Forum ? faq?