Please add more intelligent options for working with chords and scales in the Chord track.
1) Drag chords to MIDI channel (and have it create automatically the corresponding chords) - Cubase has this
2) Option to color code editor notes outside of Chord / Scale (Cubase has this)
3) Assign Chord Track to instrument channel + chord voicing mode (chord, bass, etc) and have it play chords / bass note etc (without corresponding MIDI notes materialized in the track)
4) When we select overlapping notes in the editor (or maybe even non-overlapping), show the cord they form (currently S1 only does it for notes played via the keyboard showing them as "Input Chord", but not for selected notes in the editor).
5) Some more chord smartness, like chord progression suggestions / lib (e.g. as in https://mixedinkey.com/captain-plugins/captain-chords/