You can download the files separately from your user account as outlined below.
• Log into your PreSonus.com account: https://my.presonus.com/auth/login
• You will now see a list of Software under the My Products --> Software section your user account. Click on the link entitled "View More Details" in the software list to view the content available for download there.
Scroll down the page and Under Step 2. Is a listing of all the available Sound Sets that are included with that registered version of StudioOne.
• Locate the problematic Sound Set link from the website listing as shown above. Click it and manually save that .soundset to your hard drive. Once it has completed downloading from your account/or website, double-click that file to "install" it into Studio One.
• Another way to manually install is to simply drag the downloaded .soundset file itself into Studio One software (assuming Studio One is already running on your system).
• Open StudioOne and you can then double-check the category (Instrument, Effects or Sounds) to see if the content for the Sound Set is now present in the DAW workspace view.
*Potential issues with Corrupted Downloaded and/or installed Sound Set files.
On occasions the installed and/or downloaded Sound Sets file can become corrupted.
If you ever get a warning on the StudioOne load screen that a sound sets has become corrupted or is not loading properly, the installed sound set can be removed from your system and then re-installed directly from the installer built into StudioOne or directly from your user account.
* It is advised that you first remove the affected sound sets file from your sound set library that is on your system before downloading and reinstalling a new instance of the sound set file on your system.
The library StudioOne scans can be found in your StudioOne software for reference. By default it will be Documents/Studio One/Sound Sets.
That file path can be found under the "StudioOne" menu --> Drop down select (PC - "Options" || Mac - "Preferences") --> "Locations" --> "Sound Sets".
*Dragging and dropping a Sound Set file onto the StudioOne start page will install that sound set to the default location set in the file path listed above.