Follow the steps below to download and install the new version of Studio One from your user account:
1. Close Studio One. Studio One cannot be running while you perform the update.
2. Visit www.presonus.com and click “Log Into myPreSonus" in the upper-right corner.
3. Enter your username and password, then select "Sign In."
4. Locate the "My Software" area, then select the Studio One product you wish to update.
Note: the Studio One installer is the same for all versions: Artist, Producer, and Professional. You can download the Studio One program from any of your Studio One products and achieve the same update without a loss of features. The version of Studio One installed on your computer is determined by the product key that you activated it with, not the file that you installed.
1. If you're on a Mac, there will only be one version of Studio One available for download. Simply right-click it, select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..."
2. Save the .dmg file to your desktop.
3. Double-click the .dmg file on your desktop to open it.
4. Click on the Studio One icon and hold-down your mouse; drag the icon on top of the Applications folder, as shown in the image below. Release your mouse to drop the Studio One application into your Applications folder.
5. You will now be prompted to replace the current file; select “replace” so that you overwrite the previous version of Studio One. Allow the application to install, and you’ll be up to date!
** as noted in this Knowledge Base Article: