Sorry to hear about the recent issues you have been experiencing.
You will need to completely reset your Studio One settings to get back to a point where this can be resolved.
1. Quit Studio One if open.
2. Click Start and type %appdata% [Enter] to open the Roaming folder.
3. Open PreSonus/Studio One 3
4. Copy the contents of the folder to a folder on your desktop for use as a backup.
5. Delete all files and folders except for the user.license file
6. Go to Control Panel > Programs and Uninstall Studio One
7. Log in to My.Presonus.com and download a fresh copy of Studio One and install.
*If you are missing any Sound Sets after doing this, simply go to Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets and double-click one of the files.
Please submit a support ticket in case you are still having issues. We may need to dig deeper into this and get logs, screenshots etc.
Thank you for your patience,