My answers below :-)
1. You already routed the line outputs from studio one 3 CORRECT
2. What LINE OUTPUT 1-8 from the quantum you will use for the headamp BALANCED INPUTS or the STEREO AUX INPUTS 1-6?
I was planning on taking 2 balanced TRS cables OUT of the Quantum (outputs 1 and 2) and plugging them INTO the balanced MAIN inputs (Left and Right) on the back of the ART Headamp.
Question: If I just STOP THERE, and do nothing else, do I have any routing options? Meaning, if I only do what I stated above, can I route cue mixes to headphones on the ART? That's pretty much what I'm trying to achieve. (6 headphones plugged in, and I can send a cue mix to each person based on how many cue mixes I've created in Studio One)
3. You have enough line outs on the quantum to do what you want for mono mixing.
As you saw on the back of the ART Headamp, there are 6 channels in the back as well as 6 auxs. Do I need to take further outputs from the Quantum and plug them into the inputs of the ART to achieve what I'm trying to achieve? This is what it looks like you are suggesting in your bullet point #5 below...
4. You can route whatever mono line out to the headphones. I think this is what you are really asking and this is what I would do.
5. OOOOOOORRRR you can have the quantum LINE OUT 1-2 for the HEADAMP BALANCED INPUTS then have the other 6 LINE OUTS FROM THE QUANTUM INTO THE HEADAMP 1-6 STEREO AUX INPUTS BUT ITS GONNA BE MONO since its a single channel.
Thank you. Let me know thoughts and I greatly appreciate your assistance!