Bluetooth Pairing with Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT Speakers and BlackBerry Devices with touch screens.
• Porsche Design
• Curve 9300 Series
• Storm Series
• Playbook Tablet
Before you can connect your BlackBerry device with another Bluetooth-enabled device, you must pair them.
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Bluetooth.
3. Make sure that Bluetooth technology is on.
4. Hold down the Bluetooth button on the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT front panel for three seconds to enable Bluetooth Discovery mode. The blue LED will begin to flash.
5. Your BlackBerry device automatically detects any discoverable devices within range.
NOTE: If the device that you want to connect to appears in the Devices list, tap the device name. Complete the instructions that appear on the screen.
How to pair and connect with a Bluetooth device for Blackberry phones that do not feature touch screens.
• Blackberry 9xxx
• Blackberry 8xxx
• Blackberry 7xxx
• Older BlackBerry phone that support Bluetooth
You must pair your BlackBerry smartphone with a Bluetooth-enabled device before you can connect to it.
1. On the home screen, click the connections area at the top of the screen, or click the Manage Connections icon.
2. Click Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections > Add New Device > Search.
3. Hold Down the Bluetooth button on the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT front panel.
4. On your Blackberry Bluetooth Search screen, click Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT.