1. From your home screen, select the Settings app.
2. From the Settings screen, select Bluetooth.
3. In the Bluetooth Settings screen, move the slider to the right to enable Bluetooth.
4. Your iPad will display a gray Bluetooth icon next to your battery indicator now that you've enabled Bluetooth.
5. Push and hold the Bluetooth button on the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT front panel for three seconds. Release the button when the blue LED on the Ceres speaker starts to blink. This will make the device discoverable by your computer. You will have 60 seconds to establish the Bluetooth connection. The LED will blink until a connection is made.
6. Your iPad will automatically detect and display your Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT speakers on the Devices list.
7. Select the entry on the Devices list for your Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT speaker to start pairing.
8. Once pairing is complete, your Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT speaker is ready for use. A Bluetooth icon will display in solid black next to your battery-level indicator. Press the Home button to exit Bluetooth setup.