Please delete your Studio One settings and reinstall Studio One:
1. Quit Studio One
2. Click the Windows logo in the bottom left corner and type %appdata% [Enter] to open the Roaming folder.
3. Open PreSonus/Studio One 4
4. Copy the contents of the folder to a folder on your desktop for use as a backup.
5. Delete all files and folders except for the user.license file
6. Go to Control Panel > Programs and Uninstall Studio One
7. Log in to My.Presonus.com and download a fresh copy of Studio One and install.
*If you are missing any Sound Sets after doing this, simply go to Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets and double-click one of the files.
If the issue remains, please create a ticket to technical support.
Here is a link to create a ticket: http://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new