Insert the Dual Pan effect into the effect section on the master page an pan the left an right channel to the center.
See S1 Help:
Dual Pan is a fully variable stereo panner with input balance control, selectable pan law, and independent left/right panning. The following parameters are available for Dual Pan:
- Input Balance Adjusts the balance of the stereo input signal from full left to full right.
- Pan Law Select a pan law, choose from -6 dB Linear, -3 dB Constant Power Sin/Cos, -3 dB Constant Power Sqrt, 0 dB Balance Sin/Cos, and 0 dB Linear.
- Left Adjusts the pan of the left input signal from full left to full right.
- Right Adjusts the pan of the right input signal from full left to full right.
- Link Link the Left and Right panning.