* New Customers: BEFORE INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE! Please make sure your computer meets or exceeds the current minimum system requirements.
StudioOne Version 2 Specifications
* Make sure to also register your PreSonus hardware in your user account after account creation as some hardware product lines that have StudioOne bundled in with them will release the StudioOne software that is bundled with your hardware into your account automatically under the My Products section of your account once that hardware is properly registered.
1. Create a PreSonus User Account on our website: https://my.presonus.com/auth/login
2. Check your email inbox for a Registration email from us. Click on the "User Account Activation" link in that message.NOTE: if you don't see any emails from PreSonus.com in your Inbox, check your SPAM or Junk Mail folder(s).
* IMPORTANT NOTE: You must activate your user account before you will be able to access the user account. This must be verified through the email you used to create your user account. Make sure to check that email and follow the verification link sent to your email.
3. Once your account has been verified, go to the website http://my.presonus.com and log into your user account. Click on "Register a Product" (yellow button), a new dialog box will open with a drop down option. Here you should register your software and/or hardware that came with your purchase. In many cases the hardware registration will release the software that comes bundled with your purchased hardware.
NOTE: Some products will not have Studio One software inside of the box and is supplied when the moment your Hardware is registered. If you can not find or locate a 28 digit code for Studio One registration, please register the serial number for the hardware that came with your purchase.
• Hardware registrations (For software Registration) - Locate the serial number that came with your product. Typically this will be found on the bottom of the unit. Select Hardware in the registration drop down and enter the purchase date and the serial number, read and check off the End User License Agreement, then hit "Register". Again, many of our product lines will release bundled software in your account once the hardware has been registered.
• Software registration and purchased extensions - Locate the registration code for the software or extension you are registering and then select "Software or Extensions" in the drop down. Enter the product code for the software or extension you are registering in the next dialog box, read and check off the End User License Agreement, then hit "Register".
The 28-Digit Product Key for StudioOne and extensions will appear in the following format: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (where "X" can be either a letter or number).
NOTE: There are no zero's (0) or one's (1) in Studio One Product Keys. If you encounter a digit that resembles either, it will be a lower-case "O" (Oscar) or a lower-case "L" (Lima). Entering a zero (0) or one (1) or not including the dashes (-) after every 4th digit will yield an error message from the registration server stating: "Product Key Invalid".
4. Once you have correctly entered the 28-Digit Product Key and clicked on "Register" to redeem this registration, the newly registered hardware/software should then show up in your user account. Click on the "My Products" link to view the categories for the products registered in your account. From here there will be Hardware, Software and Add-Ons (Extensions).
Proceed to this link to install your Studio One 2 Software:  Software Install