Here are my feature request list:
I have ask many times in the past but will ask again:
1) Add an explicit save as command in the macro edit menu. (fundamental gap)
2) Add a load/refresh command in the macro edit menu (fundamental gap)
3) Add a Warning Window if you select Remove group. It is way too easy too hit it and poof the group is gone with no undo.
4) Add a Warning Window if you select Remove button. It is way to easy too hit it and poof the button is gone with no undo.
1) Make the Edit Macro Windows Modeless and add a "Run" and Save buttons. This way macros can be developed and tested to work.
2) Add the macro toolbar to the Project Window. ( people can then start making macros for mastering)
1) Since macros do not work unless they have the proper focus area first, Add a setfocus command for any view that needs focus for it subset of commands to work. (Set focus: Arranger, Editor, Browser, Tempo Track, Arranger track, Scratchpad, Marker Track, Project window) (fundamental gap)
2) Add Minimal scripting logic commands to control flow and iterations (Define variables (global,local), While <variable is true>, Foreach <variable>, If then else, Case, exit )
3) For people who do not know how to write a script, a Record Macro feature to capture naturally accuring repeatable actions.
3) Embed Button icons and expert so that the entire macro including a icon can be sent the the Exchange for sharing