Please watch for further explaination:
Aside from my mumblings this is the feature request in short:
Negative track delay applied to sound variations;
- The ability to properly align sampled sounds in much the same way a real player would.
- Make it easier to blend libraries when that is needed.
- Reduce the number of tracks/instruments to accommodate for different articulations requiring different offsets.
- Give contributors to the exchange the ability to share these sound variations with the negative delays.
- Shake up the industry.
- Put more eyes on Studio One as a compositional tool.
- Do something that no one else has done.