You will more than likely want to submit a support ticket at my.presonus.com on this issue. Please attach the score in the support ticket. If you would like to try to resolve the issue by yourself, here is what you can do:
1. Go into Score Setup and see if you can identify a particular instrument that is causing the issue. Just delete your instruments one at a time until you identify the one that is causing the issue.
2. Close and re-open your score without saving.
3. Now that you know the instrument that is causing the issue, try going to the end of the score and remove any hairpins that might be moving over the ending bar line.
4. If you continue to have the issue, try removing your dynamics one at a time and see if you can identify the one that is causing the problem.
5. Sometimes, you can add a new instrument in Score Setup and just copy/paste the notation from the afflicted instrument. You can then delete the afflicted instrument.
If you continue to have the issue, log a ticket and attach the score. Presonus would be more than happy to look at the problem.