I'm in my second day trying to figure this out. I've searched your knowledge base and posted a question on the forum (lots of lookers, but no answers). So I'm coming here. This is the scenario:
• I have 8 live mics going into channels 1-8 on my 16.0.2.
• In my DAW (Logic Pro), I see meter activity in each of 8 tracks receiving channels 1-8 from the 16.0.2.
• I want only input from channels 1 & 2 on my 16.0.2 coming into Logic.
• I mute channels 3 through 8 on the 16.02.
• I solo channels 1 & 2 on the 16.0.2.
• Instead of only channels 1 & 2, all 8 channels in my DAW continue to show input meter activity.
Why can't I isolate — mute or solo — channels in my 16.0.2 going into my DAW?