I just recently transfered over to Studio One from Audacity b/c the software came with the Audiobox I bought. All was well up until last night when I went to playback a recording and this constant clicking/tapping noise played during playback. To diagnose I did the following things
- I thought it was the recording so I muted the recording & it still was clicking
- I then muted all tracks on the Main Bus & still heard the clicking
- I then started a brand new project, & pressed play without adding tracks & it was still clicking
- I then tried disconnecting the Audiobox from the USB Port & starting a new project, still heard clicking
- I then closed Studio One & tried playing something on Audacity, no clicking at all.
- Then went to Windows Media Player & played a song, no clicking at all.
- So it's definitely something within Studio One itself that's generating these clicking noises
I'm so lost and somewhat upset that this software up & chose to start doing this randomly. The click is a constant rythymatic like click. Unlike other questions asked on here, it's not a distorted "crackling" type of noise or a pop. It legit sounds like someone is clicking a button at a steady pace.