Please go into Studio One > Options > Advanced > Services and disable your ARA, VST2.4, VST3, and ReWire services. See if you can find a correlation to the crash and a particular service. This would help us to identify the source of the problem, being that there is not a specific error message to go by.
With all the services disabled:
1. Enable a service, and test if the issue remains.
2. Enable another service and test if the issue remains.
3. Keep doing this until you find which service the issue lies in.
Once the service is found, then you can narrow down the problem a little more, then move all the third party plug-ins that are in that service. Move those to a folder on your desktop.
1. Move those plug-ins back into the original folder a couple plug-ins at a time.
2. Relaunch Studio One, and test for the issue.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you are able to reproduce the crash. Remove that plug-in or plug-ins from your system.
You can also submit a ticket to Technical Support for further assistance. Here is a link to create a ticket: http://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new