NOTE: All Android OS devices behave the same way for activating Bluetooth devices. Your screens may differ from this tutorial, the text however is the same regardless of Android OS version.
This scheme follows most Android devices from Android 3.0 (HoneyComb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and Android 4.4 to 4.4.2 (KitKat).
In this example we used a Galaxy Tab S3
1. From your home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Settings (the cog wheel icon at the top of your screen).
2. In your Settings menu, scroll down to find the Bluetooth icon and select it.
3. Select the Bluetooth icon and turn it on, if needed, by touching the screen where it says “Off.”
4. Push and hold the Bluetooth button on the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT front panel for three seconds. Release the button when the blue LED on the Ceres speaker starts to blink. This will make the device discoverable by your Android phone. You will have 60 seconds to establish the Bluetooth connection. The LED will blink until a connection is made.
Note: Once you turn on Bluetooth, it should automatically start scanning for available devices, however if it does not you will need to start the search by selecting a button marked "Scan".
5. Select the Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres C4.5BT from the list of Bluetooth devices to start the pairing process.
6. Once connected, your Ceres C3.5BT or Ceres 4.5BT speakers will be your default playback audio device. Press your Home button to exit Bluetooth setup.