I've recently replaced my old focusrite interface with the Studio 68c and have been having a few issues with the audio files I've been recording; each time I open up a project that I've used the 68c to record I get a number of pop ups telling me any one (or a combination of) the following:
'The audio file [filename] was not found in its expected location' 'One or multiple audio files changed in length!' 'The file [filename] is not recognised by Logic Pro X' 'Logic pro x found  audio file(s) in 8 bit format; this format is unsupported and cannot be played'
Some of the above messages come with lists of files that are affected, and these seem to be exclusively .aif files, where previously everything has been recorded as .wav, and I'm wondering if this is part of the problem; is this something that I can change through the drivers/software shipped with the interface, and would that make a difference?
Each time I open a project up this problem gets worse, with new files going missing each time, and none of them returning. I've done some manual searching for the files and it appears that some (though, not all) of them appear to be recording straight into my Mac's trash can; I can't find any trace of the other missing files anywhere. Again this was not happening before so I'm assuming something has changed with the installation of the drivers for the interface. I've had a look both on Logic and in Studio One to see if I could find any of this out, but came up with nothing.
I'm not 100% sure whether this is an issue with the interface or with Logic itself, and I've not been able to find anything out online, however the issue only appears to affect files recorded through the 68c, so my assumption is that there are some compatability issues between the two.
I'm running Logic Pro X 10.0.7 on my 2015 Macbook Pro, using OS X El Capitan. To my knowledge I am using the latest Studio One software and the latest drivers for the interface.