Hello. Thank you for your time.
system specs and such at bottom of post
I've been running this software and hardware for a few years with no issues. Recently received new laptop from work (some settings locked down by corporate. I'm running everything I can with "Privlage Elevation").
When Studio One 3 loads up, errors are triggered. See screenshots below of errors, Windows settings for the AudioBox.
I've noticed 2 things:
- Studio One shows 16bit, 44.1, Windows settings show 24bit, 44.1 However, I cant change either (issue with corporate control?)
- Control Panel shows an error on "Other devices" DFU Interface. See screen shot below
Diagnosis and fixing steps taken:
Tried to update DFU driver via Windows - can't find anything. Presonus site said this driver should load when the AudioBox drivers are loaded.
I've unistalled and reinstalled Universal Control and Studio One as well as rebooting.
The PC can talk to it and play back music and use the microphone for WebEx meetings and such, but I'd like Universal Control and StudioOne to work.
- Your Computer Make and Model: Dell Latitude Laptop. New in 2020. i5-8365U
- Operating System and Version: Windows 10 Enterprise. 64bit, x64 processor
- Application Version: Fresh download Oct 2020, 220.127.116.11910
- Audio Interface and it's Driver Version: AudioBox iTwo, just downloaded Universal Control. Control panel shows Presonus AudioBox iTwo with a 10.0.18362.997, 7/17/2020date
- Digital Mixer and it's Driver/Firmware Version,. NA
- What is the setup and what were you doing that led up to the error or situation is that brought you here. New install