Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce this.
Please try resetting your Studio One settings and test again.
1. Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
2. Copy the contents of the folder over to a folder on your desktop.
3. Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file as well as the "Extensions" folder.
4. Open S1 and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.
5. Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, simply double-click one of your Sound Sets under Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets.
If the issue remains, please create a support ticket. To best assist you and so we can see exactly what you are experiencing, please create a video of this, upload to DropBox and give us the share link in the support ticket.