I am sure the AudioBox iOne is fine, but all systems and setups are electrically unique, so sussing out "ground loop hum/noise" can be part of any setup and can take some experimenting to eliminate.
I also, like to play heavy guitars. Pickups with alot of gain can be noisy. \m/
1. Do you hear the noise in headphones when connected to the AudioBox iOne? Please try with only the headphones connected.
2. If there is no noise when only the headphones are used, try using balanced cables between the AudioBox and your monitors.
2. Try using a powered USB hub, this may isolate the grounding of the AudioBox away from the computer.
Here are some additional troubleshooting suggestions.
1. Make sure power conditioners, power outlets are properly wired, polarized and also grounded.
2. Isolate power for devices .
3. Isolate power to speakers away from computer.
4. Isolate power to hub away from computer and or speakers.
You are also encouraged to submit a support ticket if none of the above helps.