I am trying to re-amp a guitar track that I recorded into an Audient iD14 into Studio One 3 Pro. However, I am getting feedback which I believe to be stemming from an audio feedback loop. I was told the problem is that my mic signal is being sent to the same output that I'm using to re-amp. Therefore, I tried to create a sub-out for the track I want to re-amp. However, when I alter the output settings it changes them for the whole song instead of the individual track. Since the individual track output wasn't the only one to change, the feedback loop continues. I'm sure this is a simple fix and maybe I'm just missing a step somehow.
More info: I'm using an Msi gs72 laptop with Windows 10, an Audient iD14 interface, and a Radial Reamp JCR