(Version & System Details Below):
When I import a video file into Studio One Pro 3.3.1 x64, the video window remains black. The video file title displays properly, indicating that it has loaded (it does *not* say "video not loaded). I can extract the audio from the video file within Studio One. But the video window remains black during playback.
The video DOES appear to load correctly in the 32-Bit version of Studio One, but this is not an acceptable workaround as I run very large sample libraries and need a great deal of RAM.
I have seen a few related questions but few have answers and none has a solution. I am working on a documentary which will be televised nationally, and I will have to go back to my old DAW if I cannot resolve this ASAP.
- I have tried the different settings within Studio One (half size, double size), and turning the video "offline" and "online" again.
- I have converted the file to a variety of formats, sizes, resolutions, using a variety of codecs and audio/video settings
- I have tried installing additional codecs (the K-Lite Codec Pack)
- I have tried installing Quicktime (which should be unnecessary for version 3.3.1, I believe?)
- I have tried adjusting the framerate in Song Setup to match the video file's framerate
Studio One Professional 22.214.171.124379 Win x64 (Built on Sep 2 2016)
Acer Aspire E5-575 - Windows 10 Home x64 - Intel Core i6-7200U @ 2.50GHz - 20GB RAM - Intel HD Graphics 620
My Audio interface is probably not relevant, but have tried using ********* UMC404HD, ********* X-Air18, AudioBox USB, and Realtek with ASIO4ALL drivers.