Universal Control IS the driver for the AudioBox, Download 1.8.3: http://www.presonus.com/support/downloads/AudioBox-USB
INSTALL UNIVERSAL CONTROL
1. Install Universal Control.
2. After you install and reboot the system. Connect the AudioBox.
3. Open Universal Control, not Studio One. See if there is a message to update the firmware, do so if that message is there, if not, no worries.
4. Go to your Windows Sound Control Panel and make sure the AudioBox is set as the primary audio device for your system.
5. See if you can hear music from the AudioBox using YouTube or a music player on your computer.
6. Open Studio One. disregard and errors if any and let Studio One load.
7. Go to Studio One > Options > Audio Setup and set AudioBox as the sound device.
8. Check to see if you are in business.