Sorry to hear you having issues with the latest version of Studio One.
Please delete your Studio One settings and uninstall/reinstall Studio One:
1. Quit Studio One
2. From the Finder toolbar, click Go, hold Option, and click Library
3. Open Application Support/PreSonus Software/Studio One 3
4. Copy the contents of the folder to a folder on your desktop for use as a backup.
4. Delete all files and folders except for the user.license file
5. Go to your Applications folder and Drag studio One to the trash.
6. Log in to My.Presonus.com and download a fresh copy of Studio One and install.
*If you are missing any Sound Sets after doing this, simply go to Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets and double-click one of the files.
I went ahead and created you a support ticket to follow up on this. Please check your email that is associated with your MyPresonus Account.