It sounds like you may be having an issue with Studio One not releasing your driver for your iOne. Here is what we recommend that you try:
-Uninstall and re-install Studio One. If you are running S1 as administrator, please try not doing so.
-Install the latest driver for your iOne. Here is a link. http://www.presonus.com/support/downloads/AudioBox-iOne
-Install all of your Windows updates.
-Try removing your settings from Studio One. Here are instructions.
1. Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
2. Copy the contents of the folder over to a folder on your desktop.
3. Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file as well as the "Extensions" folder.
4. Open S1 and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.
5. Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, simply double-click one of your Sound Sets under Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets.
-Try creating a new user profile on your system, log into that account, and test for the issue once more. You may have a corrupt profile.