Chances are you're reading this because you've asked the PreSonus Tech Support group for assistance with an issue you're having on your Windows computer. To help the support team it's helpful for them to take a look at what hardware and software drivers are installed on your system. To do this they will ask you to send them an NFO or System Information File which is exclusive to the Windows operating system.
NFO files cannot be opened on Mac OS X systems.
If you are using a Mac running OS X then please send a System Profile instead:
To obtain the System Information File please review the following steps.
To open System Information:
Windows XP, Vista, and 7 users:
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Information
Windows 8 or 8.1 users:
- Press [WinLogoKey] + R to bring up 'Run'
- Type 'msinfo32' without quotes. Hit [Enter]
To Save the System Information ( *.NFO ) file:
- Click File > Save
- Save the NFO file as your name and leave the "Save as type" set to System information File (*.NFO)
- Attach the *.NFO file to your reply to the support email
**DO NOT USE "Export" OR ANY SAVE AS TYPE OTHER THAN NFO**