Studio One (and Universal control) does 'see' the Firestudio mobile interfance. But the track doesn't want to record. (I am use to seeing a green vertical bar on the left of the track that indicates the signal) - it does nothing. There are no "soundwaves" generated on the track when I press record either.
iMac (late 2013) - Mojave
Unversal Control (1.6.5875) - Driver version 220.127.116.11437
Firewire with Thunderbolt adapter
Things I've done...
- Installing and re-installing everything several times with different versions of UC
- Change the sample rate so that they correspond
- Toggled everything
- Used different boot sequences
- Manualy deleted drivers when uninstalling
- Re-installed my OS completely ( painful :-( )