Dear technical support!
Please help me to find out which product is the best for my situation!
My enviroments are:
- Computer "A" (desktop at home with a Focusrite interface)
- Computer "B" (laptop without audio interface)
- I need an interface for my laptop on the go, to work with just softwares.
- Headhone out is enough, no additional ins/outs needed.
For this case which interface is good for me (are there any differences beside the connectors)?
- AudioBox USB 96
- AudioBox iOne / iTwo
- Studio 24 / 24c
Lately realised that Studio One is really good and sympathic, so I would like to use that.
- If I buy one of the interfaces above, may I upgrade for the full version (Studio One Professional)?
- How many devies can I install Studio One at the same time?
- May I use that on my Computer "A" too, at the same time when I have it on my Computer "B"?
- Does the Presonus interface to be connected to use Studio One?
- On other case, if I don't have a Presonus interface, and buy Studio One, may I install that onto both copmuter?