Maybe someone here can help, please
I spent 20 days with Butch Richard from Tech Support but he only seems to be interested in closing the case, blaming the computer, the destination, everything, despite I sent evidence, videos, and a lot of additional information.
Below the basic information, I have projects, videos, and a lot of tests I did. If I enable UC Control, it works, but if I disable it, I get no output from ADAT channels (I cannot enable UC control as it "pairs" the 8 ADAT channels in 4 stereo channels)
I’m trying to get mono output mixes using Studio One and Studio 1824c bypassing the UC Mixer, but I get no output signal on the ADAT channel.
Configuration: Studio One Professional 220.127.116.11067 Win x64, Presonus Studio 1824c
I’m trying to get mono output mixes on my in-Ear monitoring (Boehringer P16i)
ADAT output in 1824 is Ok, and input on P16I is showing the connection (see photo below).
I have the following output configuration
Where I have assigned two mono outputs to line3 and 4 and ADAT 1 and 2.
I have two tracks and configured Sends to those mono outputs.
If I click play on the song, I get signal from the line3 and 4 on input 1 and 2 (that I connected via standard TSR cables) but not on channel 9 and 10 (the ADAT ones), see photo below.