Please delete your Studio One settings:
1. Quit Studio One
2. From the Finder toolbar, click Go, hold Option, and click Library
3. Open Application Support/PreSonus Software/Studio One 3
4. Copy the contents of the folder to a folder on your desktop for use as a backup.
5. Delete all files and folders except for the user.license file
6. Launch Studio One 3 and test for this issue again. If the problem still exists, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup you created in step 4.
*If you are missing any Sound Sets after doing this, simply go to Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets and double-click one of the files.
Please submit a support ticket if this does not help.