Chiller's Joint is part of the Ueberschall Impact Drums Soundset. You may want to go into Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets and double-click the Ueberschall Impact Drums Sound Set to reload it into the program. If you continue to have the issue, you will want to uninstall/re-install Studio One and remove your settings from the program. Here are instructions for removing settings:
1. Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
2. Copy the contents of the folder over to a folder on your desktop.
3. Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file as well as the "Extensions" folder.
4. Open S1 and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.
5. Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, simply double-click one of your Sound Sets under Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets.
I tested this on my system running Studio One 3.5 and it should be working. If you drag an instance of Impact into the Arranger, you should see the presets from the drop-down. If you continue to have the issue, try deleting your Sound Set and download/Install it once more. You may need to double-click the Sound Set after removing your settings files.