Sorry to hear about the recent issues you have been experiencing. Here are some troubleshooting steps to help with the issue.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Universal Control for the AudioBox: https://www.presonus.com/support/downloads/audiobox-usb
- Have you tried raising the buffer setting in Studio One? Also, go to Options > Audio Setup and on the Processing tab, turn drop out protection to maximum.
- Is the AudioBox directly connected to the computer or through a USB Hub? If it is on a hub, please try connecting directly to the computer via a rear USB port.
- Also, please try installing the AudioBox on a different USB. Also, please try a different USB cable.
- If possible, temporarily install Universal Control and attach the AudioBox on a different computer to see if the issue reoccurs there.
If none of that helps, please reset your Studio One settings.
1. Go to Help>Open Settings folder.
2. Copy the contents of the folder over to a folder on your desktop.
3. Close S1 and delete the contents of the settings folder with the exception of the user.license file as well as the "Extensions" folder.
4. Open S1 and go to Studio One>Options (Preferences on a Mac) to reconfigure your settings.
5. Test to see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, please feel free to copy your settings files back over from the backup that you created in step 2.
*If you are missing presets or Sound Sets after doing this, simply double-click one of your Sound Sets under Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets.
Should you still have this issue, please submit a ticket to technical support. Thank you for your patience.