ONJECTIVE; Quantize an entire non-click track session.
-All tracks set to "don't follow"
-Melodyne tempo map made from kick, snare, hat, & overhead tracks mixdown.
- Tempo track added to arrange view
-All tracks"bounced" to print "map" in info track "tempo" window
-All tracks set to "follow"
- Metronome on
- Metronome and tempo displayfollow varying tempo from Melodyne map
- Tempo display set to 120 to test
- Tempo map area near playback cursor changes to 120
- Metronome speeds up to play at 120
- Audio remains at the same tempo
- At next tempo map section Metronome tempo changes to follow map tempo.
My goal is to map tempo variances(melodyne), select a static tempo(S1), have the tracks accurately follow any selected tempo.
I watched j pettit's videos and thought this was possible
Thanks for your patience