To resolve this, steps to take are:
1. Make sure you have quit out UC Surface
2. Open Studio One and select "Built In-Audio" as your sound device
3. Create your song at the higher sample rate you want (88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192).
4. Now launch and open UC Surface and set desired sample rate if it is not already set
5. Leave UC Surface Open (or minimize it so it's running in the background) and go back to Studio One and select Studio 192 as your sound card and your session will correctly be setup.
We have identified this as a workflow issue and are looking at a better way to resolve it.