Starting a new question because I have already read through basically every other thread on the forums, on google and other sites, etc.
Just upgraded to S1 V4.5, and now all plugins fail to load upon scanning and are all sent to blacklist. Have already ran through every thread with similar issues so:
- they are 64 bit plugins
- not a jbridge related issue, as they are 64 bit
- have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugins
- have reset the blacklist
- have deleted and reset the VST paths in Options
- turned off anti-virus, added exceptions to all the plugin folders and S1 folders
- have ran it on Win 8 compatibility mode
- have uninstalled and reinstalled S1
- tried installing previous builds of V4
There's probably other things I've done too but this is driving me insane... why spend $300 to upgrade only to get something that doesn't work? Previously was running S1 V3 Artist mode, now upgrade to Professional with V4.
Does anyone have any other possible solutions that haven't been listed?
Last resort is a clean install of Win 10 which I am not going to do... I saw one person had to resort to that, and it seems rather ridiculous that V4 would require that.
Thanks in advance, hopefully this can get sorted out!