I'd like to request the ability for Notion to allow users to create fully cutomizable keyboard shortcuts similar to Studio One. This would allow users coming from different software, or just with their own unique workflows/ideas about what keyboard shortcuts make the most sense, to create their own custom settings. These should be shareable.
1. Users should be able to see what keys are currently assigned to what tasks
2. Users should be able to edit which key is assigned to a given task
3. Users should be able to save their customized keyboard shortcuts
4. Users should be able to backup and share their customized keyboard shortcuts
5. Users should be able to load saved keyboard shortcuts
6. Users should be able to print their keyboard shortcuts (or export to Excel) in order to easily create reference sheets